Here you'll find files and/or links to items that may help your child in his/her learning.
3 Read Strategy in French (for any word problem)
and Problem Solving Graphic Organizer (for PDS)
English Resources: Word walls!
- Students have a copy of the first Word Wall (8.5x14), which they can add words to.
- The more detailed word wall is one I created a number of years ago that has additional words for support.
- Mur de mots: all students have a copy of this in their french binder. They can add words to it too.
- correction des expressions fautives: students have a copy of this as well, common errors made in french
Les accents sur l'ordinateur
- if using a typical keyboard, hold down the ALT key (beside the space) and type the number sequence using the side number pad.
- if using netbooks and (some) laptops: hold down the ALT and FN buttons and use numbers that are in another colour (often orange/grey) located around the 789uiojklm keys