Thanks for dropping in to our digital world! Here you'll find information and resources for Mme. Langille's grade 5/6 French Immersion class at JWMFT.
Please note that I'm unable to keep this website regularly updated for homework/reminders, but all information already on it will remain intact for students to use as a resource. Thanks for understanding! (December 2016)
Follow Mme Langille on Twitter @MmeLangille (please be patient, I'm new at this!)
You can also go to: https://twitter.com/mmelangille (even if you're not on twitter)
Follow JWMFT on Twitter @JWMFT1
- News/Updates - info about items passed out, etc. updates on events
- Homework/Reminders - this will include regular/routine reminders, important dates, and regularly updated items to be passed in.
- Class Items - helpful pages, printable versions of homework/assignments (when digitally available)
- Links - for all subjects!
Links Mme Recommends:
- http://studio.code.org/sections/GHMNDC Computer coding link. Students should have their login info!
- Google Apps Link: http://gnspes.ca/
- Recap: https://letsrecap.com/ CODE: ciyvinp Use your gsnpes email address and the same password
- Halifax Public Libraries DIGITAL eBOOKS: http://digitalmedia.halifaxpubliclibraries.ca/
- Online Stop Watch: http://www.online-stopwatch.com/ to help us track our time for our oral presentations
- Tumble books for Grades 3-6 (via HPL): http://www.tbcjr.com/autologin.aspx?u=halifax2&p=login
Parent-Teacher communication is very important. Feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions about you and your child's learning.